Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Here

Life is a challenge! I don't belive in fairy tales anymore---I believe in something even more amazing and that is the Love of God and His Son Jesus Christ and the blessings of the Holy Ghost.

I believe that the Lord gave me a Loving Husband to be my partner in this life and eternity. He gave me Dean, a man that is willing to go through life with me and stand by me all my earthly challenges and still he LOVES ME.

Then the Lord Blessed Dean and I with four strong spirited children. Teancum, Alec, Lachoneus, and Ashlyn. Each a wonder and a miracle to us.

While Teancum served his mission in Melbourne Australia we were blessed to host a young adult Australian girl by the name of Jenny, who quickly became affectionatly know as our Jenny Bean and we her American Family.

Following Teancum's return from his mission he dated and married his beautiful Karen on May 31, 2007. Teancum made a wonderful choice for his eternal companion. We are grateful each day for how they bless each other and our family.

So even though life is a challenge I have this wonderful family that keeps on pulling for each other to succeed. I know that many prayers are said in behalf of each other and that to me is better than any fairytale written.

1 comment:

Meredith Haag said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Now keeping in touch will be a snap! I love and miss you guys, so thanks for making a blog! Tell Lachoneus that I'm proud of him and he's my little cutie!