Monday, November 3, 2008

Championship Hair Tradition

Lake's Viking 7th grade team plays in Championship game Wed. at 5:30 pm. The team if they go to the championship game bleaches their hair blond before the game.
When Lake asked if he could bleach his hair blond with all the guys on the team I said "yes, but it will probably be orange not blond". Well look at him now.

I went and helped one of the mom's bleach the boys hair. Lake's went blond and some of the boys went strawberry blond one boy's hair went orange red but, the one that we thought would go orange red (ie Lake) went nice and blond. Just had to share.

1 comment:

Meredith Haag said...

That's pretty awesome... but I see a little gray in the background! While you're in the dying mood.. hold down my brother and smear some on his head would ya?! Just kidding I love ya even if you're gray Dean!!!